Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Yes I Can Go From Baby's Birthdays to "Baby Dancing"

So today my hubby and I went to a baby's 1st birthday. It made us both really want a baby while also being horribly terrified of children who have not had their nap yet. We will see if we do the baby dance later - might have scared my hubby just enough to hold off for a few days. Speaking of which, I've noticed that when you decide that you are ready to have a baby, "baby dancing" or as those who don't speak the lingo may also know this as "making love", "sexy time" ,etc, becomes very different from normal married, newlywed "loving". You go from doing anything and using everything possible to not have babies to now throwing caution to the wind and trying to do it as much as you can and make sure that all the, ahem, things that need to be done are done. Things can get very routine after awhile but there are ways to keep things interesting. My mom might read this blog eventually so I'll refrain from sharing what those things are, but you can use your imagination. As would be expected though, my hubby seems not to mind that it didn't happen the first time we tried and honestly, I don't think I mind either. It's nice to have an excuse sometimes to go to bed early. So basically the moral of the story is to enjoy the time you have now with your partner and even if it takes a little longer to make the baby, you should not complain. Because sooner or later, the crying kid at the 1st birthday party who hasn't had their nap will be your kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment