Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday Morning Chuckle

Here is a good laugh for all my TTC girls out there. I realized this morning while reading one of my many TTC websites and blogs, that I have been using my OPK's at the wrong time of day. I thought by getting my butt out of bed bright and early and peeing in my little cup first thing in the morning I would be ahead of the game. Nope. DiamondMomma messed this one up.

According to this website and many others, you are supposed to test around 2pm. Ugg. So much for this month's worth of tests. I am supposed to be ovulating this week, so hopefully I can start testing this afternoon and continue the rest of the week and hope I didn't miss my LH surge.

The lesson learned from all this - Make sure you really read all those TTC websites/blogs very carefully. You might think you are ahead of the game when in fact that first morning bathroom trip you are running out of bed for is really costing you precious minutes of sleep and a lot of pee sticks!

I will keep you all posted after I test this afternoon. I had a little spike in my temperature this morning so maybe that is a good sign. See you later!

PS/ I am babysitting my nephew (my hubby's brother's son) right now. He has to be the cutest, happiest baby ever! I am really excited to have kids when I am with him because I will be loving life if mine turn out like him. I am also completely terrified of having kids when I'm with him because the odds of this kid's temperament being repeated could be slim too none.

Take a look at this kid! Is he not the cutest?! Let's hope happy genes run in my hubby's family!

No comments:

Post a Comment