Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

To fill you in on what's happened so far....

I thought it might be good to fill you in on what has happened so far concerning baby making since that is what this blog is about. I am currently on month 2 of trying to conceive. I promised my husband I wouldn't go crazy with testing and temperatures so early in the process, but I couldn't help but buy my Basel thermometer and ovulation kits. Test strips and temperatures 1st thing in the morning can be annoying but I have always been a perfectionist and tend to have an obsessive personality about things, so I knew I would be doing this stuff eventually so I figured I'd just give into it. I was frustrated with not getting pregnant my 1st month of trying because you hear of all these women who get pregnant the first month or even week of trying, but as a good friend reminded me, you only hear about these stories and not the stories of the women who it took months to happen to so I continue to remain positive and just "have fun" as another very good friend (and new mom herself) has kept telling me throughout this entire process.

1 comment:

  1. Glad I found your blog via Weddingbee! We have been trying to conceive for awhile now without any luck...YET. Got to stay hopeful, right? I look forward to following your journey :)

    ReplyDelete