Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

OPK = OMG

OMG...I'm done with pee sticks for this week.

So today I am supposed to be ovulating but I have taken 3 OPK tests today (1 in the morning and 2 this afternoon) and both barely show two dark lines so I'm guessing that means I'm not ovulating. It's kind of frustrating and makes me think that maybe I missed my day this month or even scarier to think I didn't ovulate this month which means there might be something wrong with me. I have been feeling some slight pain in my lower abdomen this week which could be ovulation pains or my IBS saying Hi. So either I'm ready for major baby making or have to poop. Decisions, decisions....

It's only month two for me of TTC, so there is really no reason to freak out or get anxious about anything. The thing that will be driving me crazy is when does my TWW start? Today, next week? In order to not obsess over this as well, I'm just going to not pay attention to calenders, cell phones and any other date showing device until either I get a BFP or AF arrives. Easy enough, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment