Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend....until she wants a baby!!

I decided to write this blog as an outlet for all the thoughts that have been going through my head the last few months. I am about to celebrate my 1st anniversary and it has been an amazing year with my husband. It wasn't until about 6 months into the marriage and I turned 30 that I felt life was missing something though. Unfortunately for my husband, my clock went from a non-existent hum to a very loud and annoying tick! To make a long story short, it took the next 4 months for my husband to "catch up" with my clock and now we are in the process, and very happily I might add, of trying to have a baby. We are in month two of "trying" and even though it was frustrating not being that girl who it happens to right away, my husband as you can imagine, is not complaining that we are going to continue to try for our "Little D" as I have affectionately named our yet to be conceived offspring. Stay tuned for more crazy thoughts from my baby-making mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment