Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 29, 2010

So Far, So Good

It's been 3 days since I "found out". I would say that I still don't believe this is all happening, but with my boobs now taking over half my body and feeling like someone is sticking knives in them, its hard to forget that I am "with child". As a person who suffers from anxiety and goes to therapy on a regular basis to control it (thank god for tomorrow' session!), so far I am doing okay with handling all the changes, physical, emotional, mental and even hormonal. So far, so good.

I have to go tomorrow morning for blood work to determine my levels, due to the fact that my cycle was so messed up this month. I'm actually starting to believe though it really wasn't messed up, I was just pregnant and it wasn't showing up yet on tests. According to my last AF, I am estimating I am about 7 weeks along. I could also be about 4 weeks along if I use my last + OPK, but with all the symptoms I have been experiencing, I'm leaning more towards 7 weeks. We will see what the blood work shows.

With these tests coming tomorrow, I am a little nervous about what they will reveal. I can't imagine them coming back and saying "I'm not pregnant", but there is always that chance for every woman who finds herself in this same state. I have even saved one of my HPTs for tomorrow morning, just to make sure I have a "positive" going into the testing.

As I said before, so far, things are good. I am excited, scared, anxious, nervous and most importantly, happy. I will keep you all posted after I have some blood work results. Here's to the next 36 or maybe even 33 weeks!

2 comments:

  1. keep up the positive attitude!! so excited for you. can't wait to hear the update after your bloodwork and to see when your first ultrasound is! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you can announce a confirmation of your good news soon!! Sending positive thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete