Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Cramping My Style...

So the body has a weird way of playing horrible tricks on you. For the last day or so, I have been getting the weirdest cramps. They are similar to period cramps but AF isn't due until a week from Saturday so it seems early for PMS cramps which makes me (hopefully) think they might be implantation cramps.

That would of course mean I got pregnant this cycle which would be amazing for only 2 months of trying. I am pessimist though so I'm thinking they are probably my bodies way of saying "Hello...guess what AF is going to come early this month! Surprise!" Of course this would mean I would have AF while on my very romantic 1st anniversary vacation. Hubby is going to love that!!

Its obviously very early to even think of testing, so I am just going to hope that AF stays away at least till the end of my trip (or better yet doesn't come at all!)

I will keep you all posted while I'm away.

No comments:

Post a Comment