Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Baby D is Half-Baked!!!

(I've been a horrible blogger over the holidays. Now with the new year starting, I am going to try to get back to my regular weekly updates!)

How Far Along: 22 weeks - Baby D is more then half baked!

Maternity Clothes: Thank you maternity jeans for getting me through the over indulgence of the holiday season. I may be revisiting you next year!

Stretch Marks: I've stopped looking for more....

Sleep: Hubby gave me a pregnancy pillow for Christmas. I am in love. :)

Best moment of the week: (I think) I felt my first kicks. I was diagnosed with an anterior placenta at my 20 week ultrasound, so this can keep you from feeling the baby kick early. I am just being patient from here on out and hopefully what I think are kicks will continue to get more prevalent and noticeable.

Movement: Baby is definitely moving around and I think finally kicking me!

Food Cravings: Wendy's Hamburgers, Spaghetti.....too many to mention.....

Gender: IT'S A BOY!!!

What I'm looking forward to this week: Feeling more kicks from Baby D!


No comments:

Post a Comment