Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 9, 2011

6 Months Down....3 Months To Go!

How Far Along: 23 weeks - Technically, I'm 6 months pregnant today. Everyone warned me it goes fast, but I didn't realize how true this is. Starting to get nervous about my little man actually being here.

Maternity Clothes: Yup...full time. :)

Stretch Marks: As I said last week, I've stopped looking for more....

Sleep: I think not being able to sleep during pregnancy is a sick joke to prepare you for a new baby. I'm not laughing.

Best moment of the week: Feeling my little man kick me right before bedtime. He likes to remind me that even though its bedtime for me, he's been sleeping all day.

Movement: Kicks, kicks and more kicks. But I'm not complaining. :)

Food Cravings: Wendy's Hamburgers, Spaghetti.....too many to mention.....

Gender: IT'S A BOY!!!

What I'm looking forward to this week: Feeling more kicks from Baby D; Hopefully Hubby starting to feel baby kick...we will see.



Remember that NY Giants onesie I bought awhile ago? Here is Mommy's matching shirt!!





No comments:

Post a Comment