Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

33 Weeks and Moving Right Along....

How Far Along: 33 weeks

Maternity Clothes: Yes. I actually got excited to wear an A-line dress of mine from last summer that actually passed as maternity. Still deciding if that is a good or bad thing.

Stretch Marks: Like a tree falling in a forest...if you can't see them, they don't exist. :)

Sleep: I am trying really hard to not sleep on my back but it's really the only comfortable position right now. I also am peeing 3-4 times a night, but actually had 1 night this week I didn't get up to pee at all. Wondering if there was a full moon?

Best moment of the week: Hubby's office threw him a baby shower. Was really exciting to see how much everyone at his work thinks so highly of him and how generous they were. Gets me very excited for my shower in 2 weeks!

Movement: Kicks, Hiccups and Somersaults. Baby has finally made his presence in my lungs known. Ugg.

Food Cravings: Pepsi. That's a weird one.

Gender: Still thinking penis at this point. :)

What I'm looking forward to this week: Making sure all is good at 33 week Doctor appt, Continuing to get things in the nursery ready, counting down to my baby shower, starting to pack hospital bag

Pic from Hubby's Work Shower

No comments:

Post a Comment