Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 4, 2011

Yes I have been slacking...forgive me.





How Far Along: 31 weeks 5 days

Maternity Clothes: Yes. I'm starting to worry that some of the stuff I bought in the beginning is getting too tight. Ugg.

Stretch Marks: My stomach has gotten so big I can't see most of them which I'm thinking is a good thing?

Sleep: Gave up on trying not to sleep on my back. At this point you do what's comfortable. Getting a lot of Braxton Hicks at night which really sucks!

Best moment of the week: Watching baby move my belly. Getting the nursery painted and starting to put together furniture. :)

Movement: Kicks, Hiccups and Somersaults. :)

Food Cravings: What don't I like to eat at this point.....

Gender: IT'S A BOY!!! And from the looks of the 3-d ultrasound, he's going to be a chubby boy!

What I'm looking forward to this week: Daddy feeling Baby D kick more, seeing my stomach move more, finishing nursery

No comments:

Post a Comment