Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Baby D's Shower! He Done Good!!!

I'm a little late with this post, but last weekend was my Baby Shower and boy did we get showered!! Family and friends were more then gracious and it took 4 cars to get everything we got back to my parent's house and 3 very packed cars to get everything home to PA. I can't believe tomorrow I hit the 30 day mark till Baby D's due date. I am hoping he decides to arrive a little sooner then that, but I guess it's a waiting game till then! I have my 1st internal exam on Monday, so I will keep everyone posted as to how that goes and if we have anything exciting to report!

Pics from the Shower

Mommy and Daddy

All the Presents for Baby D!

Mommy with her cake!

When I got there, this is what I saw!

The cake!

Centerpieces!


No comments:

Post a Comment