Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

That Belly is Getting Bigger! 18 weeks and Counting...

How Far Along: 18 weeks - Almost half way there!

Maternity Clothes: Still enjoying maternity pants. Also been buying a lot of the open sweaters that are very trendy right now, since they will be good to wear next winter post-baby.

Stretch Marks: Again, I ask - Is it normal to find new ones daily?!

Sleep: The peeing during the middle of the night is not as horrible. 6am is still when the body usually gives in, but I am having a really hard time finding a comfortable position. I also seem to wake up every morning with neck and back pain from sleeping and really must invest in that pregnancy pillow!!!

Best moment of the week: (I think I am) Starting to feel the baby's flutters. Also, finding Baby D on the Doppler very easily and hearing the heartbeat loud and clear!

Movement: Early "flutters"

Food Cravings: kraft mac n cheese, spaghetti, Wendy's Hamburgers!!!!

Gender: Dec 21st cannot come soon enough!!! I want to know what's hiding (or not hiding!) between Baby D's legs!!

What I'm looking forward to this week: Feeling Baby D more, continue to see my belly grow! Counting down the days till the 20 week ultrasound!!

18 weeks pic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment