Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hellooo Month 4!!

How Far Along: 16 weeks - Here we go month 4!

Maternity Clothes: Yup...loving full panel maternity jeans and definitely having some fun at Motherhood Maternity!

Stretch Marks: Is it normal to find new ones daily?!

Sleep: Lately, 4am and 6am are my body's choice of pee times. Also, finding it tough to get comfortable sleeping on my back and sides...the hunt for a perfect sleep position continues....

Best moment of the week: Knowing the baby was okay and doing amazing during my little scare to the ER this past week; finally picking names (we will see if they stick till May!)

Movement: Hopefully will start to feel the "flutters" soon....if I don't confuse them with gas!

Food Cravings: pickles, kraft mac n cheese, spaghetti, the list goes on.....

Gender: Exactly 1 month from today is the gender ultrasound!!!

What I'm looking forward to this week: Maybe starting to feel the baby move; continue to see my body change and my "baby bump" getting bigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment