Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 19, 2010

Baby Bump 15 weeks, 5 days

I managed to fit into some old sweatpants today which is a marvelous feeling since my pre-baby jeans don't fit anymore. I used to live in my GAP Long and Leans and thankfully they do come in Maternity size. A little expensive, but since they are my favorite, I splurged and bought myself a pair.

Anyway, me and my sweats are showing off the baby bump this week! I am wearing an Old Navy fleece on top so I'm wondering if that makes me look a little bigger, so I tried to press my shirt down in one of the pics. I cannot believe I hit 16 weeks on Sunday - 4 months!!



PS/I didn't write a post about it, but I had a quick visit to the ER on Tuesday after some cramping overnight. It turned out too be round ligament pains (silly me!) but I did get to see the baby on an ultrasound and he/she was looking great! Moving its arms and legs all around and even kicking my cervix. Thank god I don't feel that yet! Heartbeat was a healthy 155 so no worries with Baby or Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment