Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Quick Post Before Tomorrow's Big Reveal!

So tomorrow is our Gender/Anatomy scan. A lot of my Mommy friends said once you find out the gender, it kind of makes things seem more "real". (Other then the huge belly that seems to be getting bigger and bigger to remind you about the alien growing inside you.) Boy or Girl, I am excited no matter what and seriously care more about everything being okay and healthy with the Baby. My appointment is 9am tomorrow morning so as soon as I can I will fill you all in on what we find out.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting for you! I look forward to hearing what you are going to have...you might need to change the background of your blog ;-)

    Have fun and good luck!

    ReplyDelete