Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Mommy (And Daddy) Can't Wait for Monday!

Forgive me for the break in posting. It got a little crazy for a few days with work and then Hubby and I went out of town for a Wedding, but now we are back and in full "Mommy" and "Daddy" mode.

Tomorrow is my 1st ultrasound and Tuesday is my 1st doctor appointment "post BFP", so this week will be a huge week in making sure everything is progressing as it should be. Even though my beta numbers came back great and I have been having the expected pregnancy symptoms, I still have this pit in my stomach that something is going to go wrong at tomorrow's ultrasound. My worst fear is that they can't find anything or there is no heartbeat and I have to face the truth that we lost or will be losing the baby, but that is the extreme worst case scenario. "Positive thinking" is the new motto in our house, so thinking the worst is the worst thing I can do for Hubby, Me and most importantly Baby-to-be.

With positive thoughts in mind, I am going into tomorrow's ultrasound with an open mind and honest excitement. Pregnancy hasn't felt real for me yet, even with all the symptoms I have, so I know seeing something tomorrow or even hearing a heartbeat this early, will definitely help with making everything more a reality. I will keep everyone posted as soon as we get done with tomorrow's ultrasound. Hopefully it will be with exciting news and maybe even baby's 1st picture!!

No comments:

Post a Comment