Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Halfway There....

To keep my friends and family who read this blog updated, I've decided to post these weekly updates. Hope you enjoy!

how far along: 7 weeks! Halfway through the 1st trimester!

total weight gain/loss: so far, so good - no gain according to my home scale

maternity clothes: none yet, but am feeling very bloated and some pants feel tight at certain times

stretch marks: before or after pregnancy? hehe

sleep: other then getting up to pee in the early mornings, still not a problem

best moment this week: being able to tell some close friends and Hubby's family about the baby

movement: nope, not for a long while!

food cravings: is it normal to be craving all bad food this early?! french fries, Doritos, ice cream, etc. I'm waiting for the fruit and veggie cravings to kick in!

gender: 13 weeks to go before we find this out! Hubby thinks its a girl though. :)

what I'm looking forward to this week: being able to tell some more (very limited few) friends

2 comments:

  1. Just a note... My doctor told me to watch how much ice cream I eat since it is pretty high in sodium. I never thought about sodium in ice cream until he said that, so I thought I'd just pass that info along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lynn. My doctor also told me at my 1st appt I have to watch my carbs and sugar. Needless to say, even with the cravings, I've had to control myself which has not been easy!

    ReplyDelete