Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Start of the Third Month!!

how far along: 9 weeks! Last month of the 1st trimester!

total weight gain/loss: haven't noticed big changes on the scale, but the pants are starting to get a little tight

maternity clothes: since my jeans were starting to get tight, I bought my 1st pair of maternity jeans from Old Navy, but they are still too big; bought my 1st NY Giants themed maternity shirt online

stretch marks: before or after pregnancy? hehe

sleep: still having to pee in the early morning and am starting to notice going from hot to cold, tossing and turning a little bit

best moment this week: this last week was a tough one with the nausea but ordering my 1st maternity shirt online was very exciting!

movement: nope, not for a long while!

food cravings: with the ongoing nausea, I go from being starving to sick at the sight of food, but when I am craving, lately it has been burgers and french fries and apples. (what a combo!)

gender: still awhile till we find this out but Hubby still thinks its a girl though. :)

what I'm looking forward to this week: I'm excited for our 10 week appointment to see how the baby is doing and hopefully hearing the heartbeat!

2 comments:

  1. I've had absolutely horrible nausea and nothing anyone has said would help has. The only thing I can constantly stomach is yellow gatorade. Might be worth a shot for you, if things stay bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so exited for you! I'm starting to chart...this will be our first month of actively TTC!

    ReplyDelete