Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Almost Done with the 1st Trimester!!!

How Far Along: 12 weeks - Last week of 1st trimester!

Maternity Clothes: Very soon....jeans are definitely getting too tight and some of my favorite shirts from last season don't fit anymore because of my boobs :(

Stretch Marks: No Comment

Sleep: Still tough to make it through a full night without peeing - I'm sure this will only get worse

Best moment of the week: Seeing the baby moving around on the ultrasound!

Movement: Does my uterus deciding to stretch like crazy this week count?!

Food Cravings: still fast food hamburgers (yum!), kraft mac n cheese

Gender: Nope - not for awhile

What I'm looking forward to this week: Getting my fetal Doppler in the mail so I can listen to the heartbeat at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment